Alopecia refers to any form of hair loss, hair thinning, or balding anywhere in the body. There are a variety of causes which can lead to hair loss.Hair loss often goes untreated, since it is not considered as a disease, besides regular hair fall is also a natural phenomenon. However, this can lead to unfortunate consequences, if the hair fall is more than normal.
1. Natural Ageing
2. Hormonal Changes & Medical Conditions
3. Artificial Supplements
5. Hair Styles & Colouring
6. Vitamin B deficiency
7. Poor Diet
9. Scalp Infections
Hair loss can appear in many different ways, depending on what’s causing it. It can come on suddenly or gradually and affect just your scalp or your whole body. Some types of hair loss are temporary, and others are permanent.
1. Excessive hair loss ( more than 150 hairs a day) from the scalp
2. Hair loss from other parts of the body, apart from your head
3. Thinning of hair on the head, especially scalp
4. Receding Hairline
5. Patches of broken hairs
6. Clumps of hair on your pillow
7. Excessive hair loss while shampooing
Hair fall can be treated with a combination of Nasyam, Ayurvedic Hair Mask and necessary diet changes depending upon other symptoms and severity of hair fall.
Medicines are prescribed by the doctor after a thorough examination of the patient. Treatments must be done under the supervision or advice of a certified Ayurvedic Doctor and not based on self-judgment.